Monday 9 April 2018

The best things I bought

Beautiful hand embroidered trim - a metre of each


This is the first post you see but the last post I shall write.

If ever I am lucky enough to go back to India I can imagine heading straight for the little shop where I bought these fantastic sari edgings. 

Before I opened my Handmade Happiness shop in Petersfield I dreamed of owning a habadashery shop selling the most beautiful ribbons and buttons. Imagine selling something as incredible as these!

The lower trim is really old and the pink one seems quite new. 
If this is the first thing you read please scroll down to the first post titled 'Have yellow hat can travel' and read upwards. And if you find I've made a spelling mistake or you have anything to tell me, email jennystacy6@gmail.com
I'd love to hear from you. 
And if you want to read about my shop click onto Handmade Happiness top right. 

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment